Sidney Location
420 Glover Road
Sidney, NE 69162

Fax: 308-254-7166



My home was damaged when floodwater entered my home. Will my homeowners or renters policy cover the loss? 

Most standard homeowners and renters policies do not typically cover water damage due to flood for the structure or its contents. If you purchased flood insurance, contact the agent who sold you the policy or the National Flood Insurance Program at

How do I file a National Flood Insurance Program flood claim?

The following link contains information outlining the flood insurance claims process:

What if my vehicle is damaged as a result of the flood. Will my automobile coverage cover the loss?

It depends on the type of insurance coverage you have. Vehicle liability insurance does not cover flood damage—-it insures you against damage you cause or are liable to others. Flooding would cause physical damage to your own vehicle which would be insured by a coverage called Comprehensive Coverage. If you carry comprehensive coverage on your automobile policy, the policy will likely cover the damage caused by flooding. Call your insurance agent to verify coverage. 

For more information, please view this document from the Nebraska Department of Insurance:

Resources for Nebraska Flood Victims